Jalan Soekarno Hatta, Labuan Bajo
+62 385 41948
Daytrips and Dive safari in Komodo National Park with Divine Diving
Divine Diving is an informal and professional dive centre in Labuan Bajo. We can only survive unless you are satisfied. That’s why we choose to be small, to give you the extra service you are looking for. Komodo National Park is a present for Mother Nature; the rest is up to us.
We have a permanent staff and crew. Our guides and instructors are all experienced PADI professionals. Safety always comes first while service and fun run a close second.
Our daytrips and safari (‘Three Days National Geographic’) encompass all dive sites of Komodo Islands plus a walk with the Komodo Dragons with a level of service and comfort that is difficult to find at this price point. We offer PADI courses from Open Water to Divemaster.
Naring is our daytrip boat with a maximum capacity of 12 divers. On Weta Molas, our safari boat, we have a maximum of 10 guests. Both boats have sundeck, shade decks, bathroom.
What we offer:
• We use top quality equipment from well-known brands like Suunto, Aqualung and ScubaPro. All of our equipment is modern, well maintained and safe.
• All safety requirements on board.
• On board, we serve fresh fruit, fresh food, coffee, tea, water and soft drinks.
• We carry plenty of fresh water.
• In our briefings, we will inform you about the divesite and its marine life. In addition, we have some reference works on board to brush up your background information if you wish.
• Small dive groups.
• Friendly, knowledgeable, competent English speaking staff.
• Value for money!
The guests who came before you in last 6 years rated us as # 1 on Tripadvisor.
Team of Divine Diving is looking forwards to welcome you!